ALABAMA UFOs

Alabama UFOs is part of the `State UFO' blog series being first established in late 2013 by UFO blogger Rick Phillips. The `State UFO' blog series focuses exclusively on links to first person accounts of the UFO phenomenon; additionally, these reports will feature attachments such as drawings or diagrams, pictures or videos.Many of these reports will also be featured on the subreddit called Strange State UFOs on Reddit.Com or at my main UFO blog called UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Centre Alabama Man Claims Childhood Alien Abduction And Alien Faces On Mark From Event - With Pictures

This is the third state I've blogged in the State UFO series about searching for the label `alien/entity' in MUFON reports - this time for Alabama in 2015 - and only 2 reports came up - one totally useless and one... well.... read up below... as I said, it comes with pictures. Submitted February 1st.

Oh... Here's the worthless `entity' link - a movie set?
==============================================

The Centre Alabama Alien Report To MUFON
Long Description of Sighting Report
I experienced a childhood alien abduction. (I am 37 years old now.) It's not something that I have wished to talk about, just because of the stigma attached to it. But something began happening recently that has forced me to confront the uncomfortable reality. Let me back up a bit. Shortly after my childhood abduction, I noticed a mysterious, oval-shaped mark on my lower left leg, right above my ankle. It is purple and the outer edges look very much like a laser burn. I didn't really make a connection between the mark and my abduction at the time. I just figured that it would eventually go away. But here I am, more than twenty years later, and not only has it not gone away, but it has never even faded with the passage of time. It is as fresh today as it was when it first appeared all those years ago. It is located on a part of my leg that is not easy for me to look at. However, recently I began taking close-up photographs of the mark and really looking at it. I was not prepared for what I discovered. I saw very distinct alien faces in the center of this inexplicable mark. They are not the stereotypical alien images. And they are somehow changing. In fact, to date, a new face appears just about every day. There is a white material inside the oval-shaped mark and it is this white film that is somehow morphing into these different alien "portraits". I have even captured video of the process taking place, in between the transition of faces. Since I have decided to go public with my story, UFOs have been appearing outside my house on an almost nightly basis. Of course, in addition to the photos, I still have the physical mark on my leg for anyone to see in person who wishes to do so. I am sending you the photos for you to review and analyze. I am open to any and every kind of expert examination in order to verify that this is a real phenomenon. Thank you for your time and God bless. 

So, despite a childhood alien abduction.... NOT ONE WORD about the physical description of the beings. I have a feeling you might be less than impressed with the pictures... two of which I bring you out of about 8 submitted.

Alien Images Within Scar

Image Two
-----------------------------------
I'm afraid to say my imagination fails me on both of these. 
=============================================
Sorry folks... nothing to see here... move along.
========================================
check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and always moderated before showing.

ALABAMA HIGH STRANGENESS

CURRENT UFO BOOKS - CHECK ONE OUT