ALABAMA UFOs

Alabama UFOs is part of the `State UFO' blog series being first established in late 2013 by UFO blogger Rick Phillips. The `State UFO' blog series focuses exclusively on links to first person accounts of the UFO phenomenon; additionally, these reports will feature attachments such as drawings or diagrams, pictures or videos.Many of these reports will also be featured on the subreddit called Strange State UFOs on Reddit.Com or at my main UFO blog called UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock.

Monday, December 19, 2016

"It Was A Machine - But Acted Like An Animal"

Hello and welcome back to one of the most visited of my state UFO blogging series on Blogspot. As you can see from the MUFON submitted case below - an articulate description of ...who knows what...but sounds a lot like many other Orb descriptions when they come this close to humans. 
red is my emphasis
Long Description of Sighting Report
At about 11:45 in the evening on June 17 2016 I went out on my back deck to have a cigarette I was only out there for a few minutes when I saw a blue blur from the corner of my eye and thought it was a transformer box blowing up but there was no sound so I rubbed my eyes thinking ok I'm just seeing things then it began ( from what it looked like from where I was sitting)rising up from the trees first I saw the blue lights then the red and I thought a plane was going to crash but it made no sound and it didn't crash but it kept coming towards where I was... I couldn't actually see a craft only the lights but the lights were large maybe larger than a basket ball and there was no point of light such as an element but more like a glass ball filled with glowing gas I couldn't really tell with the red lights but this is the way the blue lights appeared to me...I was excited and scared and called for my kids to come look but by the time they got to me it had gone, my youngest son may have seen the last twinkle of light from it but we also have firefly's so I would have to discount that.. My son was scared and asked me to come inside so I did....I came in and got my keys and went looking for it ...but nothing was to be found...and that is pretty much it... I feel perplexed I want to know what this was.... I will note that although we live in a normal quiet neighborhood on a foothill of lookout mountain I have noticed military once maybe twice a year bring all there big trucks and in full gear on my street and I tried to find out if there was a military installation of some sort on my street but couldn't find anything... and one more thing it is probably nothing but it was only when I started calling for my kids that it backed back up and disappeared.. The feeling I got from this was that it seemed to react to me calling the kids... It was a machine but acted like an animal ...odd... thank you for your time.... I do have my Ipad on a constant charge now so if ANYTHING like this happens again I can make every effort to catch it 

Thanks for your readership and inquisitive mind.
Dig Into The Archive For More
Alabama High Strangeness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome and always moderated before showing.

ALABAMA HIGH STRANGENESS

CURRENT UFO BOOKS - CHECK ONE OUT